One day Aromatherapy course using essential oils for skincare in food and within the home.
The 1-day Aromatherapy course will give you ‘hands-on’ experience in blending Aromatherapy Essential oils. It will give you the confidence to make your personalised natural Aromatherapy gifts for friends and family.
The 1-day Aromatherapy course will focus on:
- How to blend Aromatherapy oils safely. This will also include which Aromatherapy Essential oils to avoid certain health conditions.
- Discuss the emotional, physical and mental properties of 15 Aromatherapy Essential oils. You will smell the Aromatherapy oils as I outline the benefits of the oils. I will recommend which Aromatherapy oils work best for headaches, back pain, arthritis, stress and also anxiety.
- How to use Aromatherapy oils to clean your home naturally and move towards toxic-free cleaning.
- How to make Peppermint chocolates, Orange & Geranium chocolates, Peppermint Chocolate Brownies and also Peppermint coffee.
- How to add Aromatherapy oils to fragrance-free Beauty products such as Bubble Bath, Shower gel, Liquid soap, Shampoo and also Conditioner.
Make and take home your own blend of Aromatherapy Bath Salts
- Body Lotion, Lip balm and also Peppermint Chocolates.
- By showing the process of making a Lip Balm, you can also at home make your own natural Aromatherapy Body Butter/Balms/Salves. Information will be provided on how to make your own plant-based natural products.
- You will be provided with a detailed booklet outlining the properties of Aromatherapy oils and recipes to make your own natural toxic-free skincare products.
Aromatherapy Course Dates
Date: Saturday 30th May 2020
Cost: £75 (This includes a detailed manual, all products and also a nutritious homemade lunch.)
Venue: 26 Eskview Road, MUSSELBURGH, EH21 6NZ
Limited to 6 spaces
If you wish to e:mail me for more information, click on Contact
If you wish to book a space on the Aromatherapy class, click on Aromatherapy Oils Course: Sat 30th May 2020
If you wish to organise an Aromatherapy course with a group of friends or work colleagues, click on Contact. I can create a tailored course where you can enjoy the experience with your friends or work colleagues.
Credit card payments accepted.
If you wish to purchase a Gift Voucher for the Aromatherapy course, please Contact me for further details.
5***** star review for the Aromatherapy class.
I attended the Aromatherapy Course yesterday. I absolutely loved it. Geraldine is so welcoming and very knowledgeable. It was a super chilled day learning about blending the oils and plenty of practice. We made bath salts, a lotion and a lip balm to take home with us. Geraldine made a lovely soup lunch and home made bread. Well organised and the content was delivered in a professional friendly manner. I have learned so much. You won’t be disappointed if you book. Just a great day all in.
Testimonial from M.Sprott, Edinburgh
Thank you for a lovely day learning about Aromatherapy oils. It was a very relaxing day which I attribute to the Aromatherapy oils themselves but equally to your mindful accepting approach.
The day was very well organised focused and imaginative. Thank you for the resources and recipe so that I can now make my own Aromatherapy products at home. You really had gone the extra mile in preparation so not a minute was lost. Thank you, Geraldine.
Testimonial from D.D. East Lothian.
Thank you, Geraldine, for a lovely day learning all about blending Aromatherapy oils. The course is taught in a relaxed friendly atmosphere and very informative. I feel now confident in making my own blends. A big thank you for an enjoyable lunch and by taking the time to give me an understanding of Aromatherapy. The booklet is very handy with key facts.