The Hand Reflexology course is suitable for anyone who has an interest in Reflexology and would like more about the benefits of Reflexology. No previous experience in Reflexology or Massage is required.
Not everyone likes receiving a Foot Reflexology treatment so Hand Reflexology is an excellent alternative. It means Reflexology can be carried out anywhere for self-help or first aid purposes. It is a treatment you can give yourself comfortably and easily. For example, you can ease a headache at work by applying pressure to the tops of your thumbs.
The Hand Reflexology Course will cover:
- the reflexes on the Hands and Feet.
- benefits of giving a Hand Reflexology treatment.
- practical sessions receiving and giving treatments. You will see how easy it is to identify areas of weakness.
- how to use Reflexology to treat a variety of health problems e.g sinusitis, back pain, headaches, neck and shoulder pain to improve health and well being.
- After the class, you can show others the Hand Reflexes so they can work on their own ailments such as headaches, poor sleeping patterns, digestive issues and also back pain.
- The treatment can be carried out for those who are bedridden and also for anyone who is in a wheelchair. For beauty therapists, the Hand Reflexes can be incorporated into a Hands/Arms Massage.
Date: Sunday 8th March 2020
Time: 10.00am – 4.30pm
Cost: £75 (includes a booklet with coloured Feet and Hand charts/lunch /tea/coffee)
Venue: 26 Eskview Road, Musselburgh, East Lothian, EH21 6NZ.
Class size limited to 6.
If you wish to e:mail me for more information or booking a space, click on Contact.
Credit card payments accepted, click here on the link One Day Hand Reflexology Course: Sun 8th March 2020
Testimonial from Linda B, East Lothian.
Have done a few courses/workshops with Geraldine over the years. Recently did the hand massage workshop using Reflexology points. I am a massage therapist myself but was a fantastic course and I now incorporate what we learned on the day into my own treatments. Geraldine is a fantastic teacher and passes on her knowledge to help others.
Testimonial from Jackie T, Scottish Borders
This is the second course I have attended with Geraldine McCullagh; she has the ability to bring the best out in people. The course sizes are small enough for you to learn but large enough for you to actually put the theory into practice. You gain more than a skill on Geraldine’s courses; you gain the confidence to put what you have learned into practice. From personal experience, Hand Reflexology has helped my daughter who is ill at the moment and a friend who has suffered from headaches all her life.