The Hand Reflexology course is suitable for anyone who has an interest in Reflexology and would like more about the benefits of Reflexology. No previous experience in Reflexology or Massage is required.
Not everyone likes receiving a Foot Reflexology treatment so Hand Reflexology is an excellent alternative. It means Reflexology can be carried out anywhere for self-help or first aid purposes. It is a treatment you can give yourself comfortably and easily. For example, you can ease a headache at work by applying pressure to the tops of your thumbs.
The Hand Reflexology Course will cover:
- the reflexes on the Hands and Feet.
- benefits of giving a Hand Reflexology treatment.
- practical sessions receiving and giving treatments. You will see how easy it is to identify areas of weakness.
- how to use Reflexology to treat a variety of health problems e.g sinusitis, back pain, headaches, neck and shoulder pain to improve health and well being.
- After the class, you can show others the Hand Reflexes so they can work on their own ailments such as headaches, poor sleeping patterns, digestive issues and also back pain.
- The treatment can be carried out for those who are bedridden and also for anyone who is in a wheelchair. For beauty therapists, the Hand Reflexes can be incorporated into a Hands/Arms Massage.
Date: Sat 5th June 2021
Time: 10.00am – 4.30pm
Cost: £75 (includes a booklet with coloured Feet and Hand charts/lunch /tea/coffee)
Venue: 6 Denholm Avenue, Musselburgh, East Lothian, EH21 6TX.
Class size limited to 6.
If you wish to e:mail me for more information or booking a space, click on Contact.
Credit card payments accepted, click here on the link One Day Hand Reflexology Course:Sat 5th June 2021
Testimonial from T. White, East Lothian.
A fantastic day, meeting new people and learning all about Hand Reflexology. Geraldine is a brilliant tutor, puts everyone at ease very quickly and gives plenty of opportunities to practise and ask questions. Lunch is delicious and gives everyone a chance to relax and chat together. Highly recommend this course.
- Testimonial from Yvonne C, Edinburgh.I wholeheartedly recommend Geraldine’s Hand reflexology course. I had a brilliant time on the course when I attended. Concise notes are provided and guidance through several practical exercises where we were all able to give and receive Hand reflexology.Above and beyond the learning, Geraldine provided delicious homemade soup and homebaked bread as well as delicious snacks and drinks.An extremely relaxing, fun, informative and inspiring day. Thank you, Geraldine!
Testimonial from Linda B, East Lothian.
Have done a few courses/workshops with Geraldine over the years. Recently did the hand massage workshop using Reflexology points. I am a massage therapist myself but was a fantastic course and I now incorporate what we learned on the day into my own treatments. Geraldine is a fantastic teacher and passes on her knowledge to help others.
Testimonial from Jackie T, Scottish Borders
This is the second course I have attended with Geraldine McCullagh; she has the ability to bring the best out in people. The course sizes are small enough for you to learn but large enough for you to actually put the theory into practice. You gain more than a skill on Geraldine’s courses; you gain the confidence to put what you have learned into practice. From personal experience, Hand Reflexology has helped my daughter who is ill at the moment and a friend who has suffered from headaches all her life.
I hugely recommend some ‘me-time’ therapies with Geraldine. Her hand reflexology course was both informative and relaxing. I learned how to give treatment and enjoyed receiving it while being instructed and guided professionally by Geraldine.