For the 1-day Retreat, the intention is to create a space to allow you to release & reset as we approach the Spring Equinox.
The Spring Equinox relates to coming into balance and the emergence of new life & beginnings.
The morning session will include
- Morning Mindfulness Meditation – becoming aware of your anxieties/fears/beliefs that you are currently holding onto.
- Hatha Yoga Practice – using yoga postures to start noticing & releasing tension in your body.
- Aromatherapy Talk – discussing which Aromatherapy oils are best suited for releasing, balancing and uplifting your emotions. You will make a personalised Body & Face oil.
- Yoga Practice – this practice will focus on bringing your body into balance.
The afternoon session will include
- Mindfulness Meditation – time to look within – getting insight into where to wish to grow & flourish as spring/summer approaches.
- Time of silence/journaling – time to reflect & record your New Beginnings.
- Restorative Yoga – focusing on Relaxing & Renew.
- Mindfulness Meditation – focusing on Self- Compassion & how this will help you achieve your New Beginnings.
Trainers: I will be joined by Denise from Yirdlins Yoga to facilitate the Yoga sessions. Denise says ‘ my teaching practice is informed by the philosophy of yoga, the natural flow of the seasons, and being out in nature’. I will be facilitating the Aromatherapy & Mindfulness sessions.
For more information about the 1-day Retreat , CLICK ON Mindfulness & Yoga & Aromatherapy Retreat Day