The Invigorating Massage Balm|Reflexology Balm
- Liked by Physiotherapists and Sports Massage Therapists as a massage wax for massage therapy as the Massage balm has a suitable grip to allow for manipulation of soft tissue and fascia
- The Massage|Refexology balm is ideal for both Foot & Hand Reflexology treatments as easier to work with rather than oil or creams
- Economical – use less Massage Balm than a Massage lotion|cream or Massage oil for a Massage, Sports Massage or Reflexology
- Suitable for Body Massage, Reflexology, Thai Foot massage & massaging neck & shoulders during an Indian Head Massage treatment
- Me-Time Massage Balms have been created by a professional Clinical Aromatherapist & Reflexologist
- Invigorating Citrus Massage|Reflexology balm – Ideal massage medium – No mess or spills. Ideal for mobile therapists
The Aromatherapy Massage balm contains 100% natural ingredients – Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil (Sweet Almond oil), Olea europaea Oil (Olive oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) Essential oil & Citrus limon (Lemon) Essential oil, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Essential oil, & Citrus aurantium (Sweet Orange) Essential oil.
Bergamot, Lemon, Grapefruit and Orange Aromatherapy Essential oils blend helps clients to feel invigorated and helps to lift their mood.
The citrus Invigorating Massage Balm|Reflexology Balms are hand-poured and the Aromatherapy Essential oils are added individually to each tin to ensure equal distribution of Aromatherapy oils. The Massage Wax provides a strong grip and has a low glide thus allowing massage strokes to flow easily. The Balms/Wax is also a perfect consistency for doing Reflexology (feet & hands) and Thai Foot Massage treatments.
They contain No Wheatgerm oil. Wheatgerm oil is not a safe product for celiacs and gluten-intolerant individuals.
The Massage balms can be purchased on Me-Time Therapies Store Amazon UK.
The beeswax Aromatherapy Massage balms have been created by Geraldine McCullagh, the owner of Me-Time Therapies. Geraldine is a qualified Clinical Aromatherapist and has over 25 years of experience in blending Aromatherapy Essential oils. The Massage waxes are made in small batches to retain freshness. They have been tested to ensure that they are safe to use topically on the skin.
Geraldine uses her own Massage balms in her own clinic with clients for Body Massage, Reflexology, and Indian head Massage. Clients love the smell of the Aromatherapy balms and the feel of them on their skin. They also like that the Massage balms do not stain their clothing.
The Massage balms are also proving popular with other professional Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, and Physiotherapists throughout the UK.
Allergy advice: Contains sweet almond oil & beeswax
Avoid in the first trimester of pregnancy