The Relaxing Massage Balm |Reflexology Balm
- The Relaxing Massage Balm |Reflexology Balm is ideal for Body Massage, Reflexology, sports massage, deep tissue massage, myofascial release, Physiotherapy, Indian head massage, and Thai foot Massage treatments. The massage wax melts in contact with the skin
- Natural ingredients – Lavender, Bergamot, and Geranium Aromatherapy oils blend to help clients relax and reduce their stress levels
- The Massage balms are also proving popular with other professional Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, and Physiotherapists as an ideal massage wax for massage therapy. The Massage balm has a suitable grip to allow for the manipulation of soft tissue and fascia
- Best massage medium – No mess or spills. Ideal for mobile therapists
- Me-Time Massage Balms have been created by a professional Clinical Aromatherapist and Reflexologist
- Eco- can recycle or reuse the aluminum tins
The Relaxing Massage Balm |Reflexology Balm contains Lavender, Bergamot, and Geranium Aromatherapy Essential oils. This blend helps clients to relax and reduce their stress levels.
The Aromatherapy Massage Balm contains 100% natural ingredients:
Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil (Sweet Almond oil), Olea europaea Oil (Olive oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) Essential oil, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot ) Essential oil and Pelargonium roseum (Geranium) Essential oil.
Me Time Massage Balms are hand-poured and the Aromatherapy Essential oils are added individually to each tin to ensure equal distribution of Aromatherapy oils. The Massage Balm/Wax provides a strong grip and has a low glide thus allowing massage strokes to flow easily.
They contain No Wheatgerm oil. Wheatgerm oil is not a safe product for celiacs and gluten-intolerant individuals.
Ideal massage medium – No mess or spills. This also makes the Aromatherapy Massage balms ideal for Mobile Therapists.
The beeswax Aromatherapy Massage balms have been created by Geraldine McCullagh, the owner of Me-Time Therapies. Geraldine is a qualified Clinical Aromatherapist and has over 25 years of experience in blending Aromatherapy Essential oils. The Massage waxes are made in small batches to retain freshness. They have been tested to ensure that they are safe to use topically on the skin.
Geraldine uses her own Massage balms in her own clinic with clients for Body Massage, Reflexology, and Indian head Massage. Clients love the smell of the Aromatherapy balms and the feel of them on their skin. They also like that the Massage balms do not stain their clothing.
The Massage balms are also proving popular with other professional Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, and Physiotherapists throughout the UK.
Allergy advice: contains Sweet almond oil and Beeswax.
Avoid in the first trimester of pregnancy.