How to use Aromatherapy oils, Hand Reflexology & Mindfulness techniques to implement self-care into your daily life.
During the Self-care Sunday course, I will introduce you to and inspire you to natural, healthier ways to maintain and improve your health and wellbeing using Aromatherapy oils, Hand Reflexology and Mindfulness. I will share my passion and knowledge that I have gained over the past 25 years that allows me to stay healthy. I don’t use any medications and I can’t remember the last time I had time off work due to being ill. I will share with you which Aromatherapy oils to use to ward off colds, help muscle pain as well as how to use Hand Reflexology and Mindfulness to help ease anxiety and stress.
The outline of the Wellbeing Day
- Use Aromatherapy Essential oils for your emotional, physical and mental health & wellbeing.
- Blend Aromatherapy oils safely. You will make and take home personalised Aromatherapy Bath Salts and an Aromatherapy Body Lotion allowing you to start your ‘Self-care’ routine.
- Use Aromatherapy oils in your daily life – at work and at home to ease anxiety & stress
- Do a Face Massage on yourself to help you relax & feel calmer at the end of each day.
- Do a Hand Reflexology ‘Stress-Reducing’ treatment on yourself to ease pain or anxiety throughout the day.
- Incorporate Mindfulness into your daily life so you can be calmer and less stressed.
When is Self-care Sunday?
The Wellbeing/Self-care Day is on Sunday 8th November (10am – 4pm). The Self-care Sunday Wellbeing Retreat is a day for ‘Me-Time’; escaping away from your busy life, time to rest and restore.
This class is aimed at beginners so no need to have any previous experience in Aromatherapy oils, Reflexology or Mindfulness Meditation.
For more information about the Self-Care day, click on Wellbeing Retreat Day – Aromatherapy, Reflexology & Mindfulness