Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.me-time-therapy.co.uk.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Me-Time Therapies is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Geraldine McCullagh, Me-Time Therapies
Email address: Geraldine@me-time-therapy.co.uk
Postal address: 26 Eskview Road, Musselburgh, EH 21 6NZ
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at Geraldine@me-time-therapy.co.uk
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name and surname
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- order our products or services;
Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services based inside OR outside the EU.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data. Me-Time Therapies do not send our marketing communications to you via email or text message.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at Geraldine@me-time-therapy.co.uk if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.