- Learn how to make your own Lip Balms and also Body Butters with 100% natural ingredients – nut allergy free /chemical free/no mineral or palm oils
- Suitable for Vegan gifts/ vegan skincare as no beeswax is used to make your Lip Balms or Body Butters
- If you have sensitive skin or skin allergies, by making your own Body Butter, you can see that you are only using natural ingredients and the Body Butter is also fragrance free.
- Ethical – You can reuse/recycle the box, bottle and tins so you are cutting down on plastic wastage
- Creative gift – fun activity for you to with a girl/teenager . Can both enjoy using the natural Lip Balms & Body Butters
- Easy to make – Step by step instructions- inc. recipe cards and video tutorials for you
The body butter and lip balm kit kit contains
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (fruit oil, nut allergy free)
- Organic Shea Butter
- 2 x 50g tins for Body Butter
- 2 x15g for Lip Balm
- 4 x round labels
- 2 wooden stirrers
- Easy to follow Recipe cards and also video tutorials with step by step instructions
Skin benefits of shea butter & olive oil
- Intensely Moisturising due to Vitamin A & E content
- Helps improve skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Scarring & Dry skin
- Helps to prevent stretch marks
- Softens tough skin on feet (especially heels)
- Helps to strengthen nails & soften cuticles
- Helps with chapped, dry lips due to wind or sun exposure
- Ethical: You can reuse/recycle the box, bottle and tins so cutting down on plastic waste.
- Fragrance free, options provided to add Aromatherapy oils.
- 10% of the profits of the ‘Make Your Own Body Butter & Lip Balm Kit’ will go towards buying more medical equipment and beds in a Medical Centre in Ghana.
You can purchase on Amazon Prime
Geraldine McCullagh is a qualified Clinical Aromatherapist since 1994.
She teaches classes in Aromatherapy Course: How to use Essential oils safely and Make Your Own Aromatherapy Skin Care Products Course
10% of the profits go to Aduklu Health Centre, Ghana, Africa