Make your own Body Butter & Lip Balm Kit
- Learn how to make Lip Balms and also Body Butters with natural ingredients – nut allergy free /chemical free/no mineral or palm oils
- Suitable for Vegan gifts/ vegan skincare as no beeswax is used to make your Lip Balms or Body Butters
- If sensitive skin or skin allergies, by making your Body Butter, can see that only using natural ingredients and the Body Butter is also fragrance-free
- Ethical – can reuse/recycle the box, bottle, and tins so cutting down on plastic wastage can be done
- Creative gift – a fun activity to do with a girl/teenager. Can enjoy using natural Lip Balms and Body Butters
- Easy to make – Step-by-step instructions- inc. recipe cards and video tutorials for you to start making your own natural Body Butters & Lip Balms.
The Body butter and Lip balm kit contains
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (fruit oil, nut allergy free)
- Organic Shea Butter
- 2 x 50g tins for Body Butter
- 2 x15g for Lip Balm
- 2 wooden stirrers
- Easy-to-follow Recipe cards and also video tutorials with step-by-step instructions
You can purchase on Amazon Prime
Amazon Review: This little kit came with lovely ingredients and clear instructions. The body butter we made has worked really well, leaving us moisturised. It’s all natural stuff, so great for our sensitive skins and it’s eco friendly. Best of all, now we know how to do it, we can continue to make our own toiletries and experiment with different oils etc. This part of being eco friendly is very easy!
Amazon Review: This is a lovely natural product than anyone can make with this kit. My daughter and I made the body butter and lip Balm together and they are beautiful to use. These natural products are not greasy and go into my skin easily. Definitely recommend for everyone.
Amazon Review: I brought this for my daughter who is vegan for her birthday and she loved it.
Amazon Review: Have used body balm and lip balm so easy to make, and lovely home made Christmas presents. Quick delivery easy instructions Thank you.