Make your own Body Butter & Lip Balm Kit
- Learn how to make your own Lip Balms and also Body Butters with 100% natural ingredients with this starter kit. Recipe cards & videos included.
- Suitable for Vegan gifts/ vegan skincare as no beeswax is used to make your Lip Balms or Body Butters
- If you have sensitive skin or skin allergies, by making your own Body Butter, you can see that you are only using natural ingredients and the Body Butter is also fragrance-free.
- Ethical – You can reuse/recycle the box, bottle and tins so you are cutting down on plastic wastage
- Creative gift – a fun activity for you to with a girl/teenager. You both can enjoy using the natural Lip Balms & Body Butters
- Easy to make – Step by step instructions- inc. recipe cards and video tutorials for you
The Body butter and Lip balm kit contains
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (fruit oil, nut allergy free)
- Organic Shea Butter
- 2 x 50g tins for Body Butter
- 2 x15g for Lip Balm
- 2 wooden stirrers
- Easy to follow Recipe cards and also video tutorials with step by step instructions
Skin benefits of Shea butter & olive oil
- Intensely Moisturising due to Vitamin A & E content
- Helps improve skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Scarring & Dry skin
- Helps to prevent stretch marks
- Softens tough skin on feet (especially heels)
- Helps to strengthen nails & soften cuticles
- Helps with chapped, dry lips due to wind or sun exposure
- Ethical: You can reuse/recycle the box, bottle and tins so cutting down on plastic waste.
- Fragrance-free,- options provided to add Aromatherapy oils.
- 10% of the profits of the ‘Make Your Own Body Butter & Lip Balm Kit’ will go towards buying more medical equipment and beds in a Medical Centre in Ghana.
You can purchase on Amazon Prime
Amazon Review: This little kit came with lovely ingredients and clear instructions. The body butter we made has worked really well, leaving us moisturised. It’s all natural stuff, so great for our sensitive skins and it’s eco friendly. Best of all, now we know how to do it, we can continue to make our own toiletries and experiment with different oils etc. This part of being eco friendly is very easy!
Amazon Review: This is a lovely natural product than anyone can make with this kit. My daughter and I made the body butter and lip Balm together and they are beautiful to use. These natural products are not greasy and go into my skin easily. Definitely recommend for everyone.
Amazon Review: I brought this for my daughter who is vegan for her birthday and she loved it.
Amazon Review: Have used body balm and lip balm so easy to make, and lovely home made Christmas presents. Quick delivery easy instructions Thank you.
Geraldine McCullagh is a qualified Clinical Aromatherapist since 1994.
She teaches classes in Aromatherapy Course: How to use Essential oils safely and Make Your Own Aromatherapy Skin Care Products Course
10% of the profits go to Aduklu Health Centre, Ghana, Africa