One day Aromatherapy course using essential oils for skincare in food and within the home.
The 1-day Aromatherapy course will give you ‘hands-on’ experience in blending Aromatherapy Essential oils. It will give you the confidence to make your personalised natural Aromatherapy gifts for friends and family.
The 1-day Aromatherapy course will focus on:
- How to blend Aromatherapy oils safely.
- Discovering how Aromatherapy oils can be multipurpose within the home such as an Aromatherapy bath, fragrancing a room, to blending into body lotions so cutting down on buying air fresheners, bubble baths, lotions/body butters.
- Discuss the emotional, physical, and mental properties of 15 Aromatherapy Essential oils. You will smell the Aromatherapy oils as I outline the benefits of the oils. I will recommend which Aromatherapy oils work best for headaches, back pain, arthritis, stress, and also anxiety.
- How to use Aromatherapy oils to clean your home naturally and move towards toxic-free cleaning.
- How to make Peppermint chocolates, Orange & Geranium chocolates, and also Peppermint coffee.
- How to add Aromatherapy oils to fragrance-free Beauty products such as Bubble Bath, Shower gel, Liquid soap, Shampoo, and also Conditioner.
Make and take home your own blend of Aromatherapy Bath Salts, Body Lotion, Lip balm, and also Peppermint Chocolates.
- By showing the process of making a Lip Balm, you can also at home make your own natural Aromatherapy Body Butter/Balms/Salves. Information will be provided on how to make your own plant-based natural products.
- You will be provided with a detailed booklet outlining the properties of Aromatherapy oils and recipes to make your own natural toxic-free skincare products.
Aromatherapy Course Dates
Date: to be confirmed for 2024
Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm
Cost: £80 (This includes a detailed manual, all products, and also tea/coffee/herbal tea)
Venue: 6 Denholm Avenue, MUSSELBURGH, EH21 6TX (5min walk from Musselburgh train station)
Limited to 6 spaces
If you wish to e:mail me for more information, click on Contact
If you wish to organise an Aromatherapy course with a group of friends or work colleagues, click on Contact. I can create a tailored course where you can enjoy the experience with your friends or work colleagues.
If you wish to purchase a Gift Voucher for the Aromatherapy course, please Contact me for further details.
5***** star review for the Aromatherapy class.
I attended the Aromatherapy Course yesterday. I absolutely loved it. Geraldine is so welcoming and very knowledgeable. It was a super chilled day learning about blending the oils and plenty of practice. We made bath salts, a lotion and a lip balm to take home with us. Geraldine made a lovely soup lunch and home made bread. Well organised and the content was delivered in a professional friendly manner. I have learned so much. You won’t be disappointed if you book. Just a great day all in.
Testimonial from M.Sprott, Edinburgh
Thank you for a lovely day learning about Aromatherapy oils. It was a very relaxing day which I attribute to the Aromatherapy oils themselves but equally to your mindful accepting approach.
The day was very well organised focused and imaginative. Thank you for the resources and recipe so that I can now make my own Aromatherapy products at home. You really had gone the extra mile in preparation so not a minute was lost. Thank you, Geraldine.
Absolutely lovely. I had a great day meeting new people and learning new things. Geraldine was a great host! I haven’t been this chilled in ages. I would definitely recommend the aromatherapy workshop!!!
Testimonial from Jane, Leith
I thoroughly recommend the Aromatherapy Workshop where we learnt about 15 different oils, their benefits and uses, everything from cleaning your home to relaxing your muscles. I loved all the oils, it was a taste and smell sensation! We made a body lotion, bath salts and a lip balm as well as some peppermint flavoured chocolate. As well as being so knowledgeable about the oils, Geraldine is a fantastic host providing peppermint coffee, peppermint brownies and chocolates. A lovely day and I learned a lot.
- A fabulous insight into Aromatherapy. Geraldine makes it fun, easy and really interesting with just the right amount of detail. Highly recommended.
I have just completed a very enjoyable Essential Oil mixing workshop with Geraldine at Me-Time Therapies. Geraldine is a very welcoming and knowledgeable host, and her pace of delivery was well-measured, making the information easily digestible. Plenty of time for questions and Geraldine shared many handy hints and tips throughout the day. End-of-day takeaways included self-made body lotion, bath salts, lip balm, and some yummy handmade chocolate; all containing Geraldine’s suggested alchemy of essential oil blends. A helpful set of fact sheets were provided during the workshop. These could be annotated, to capture additional practical advice shared during the making sessions and kept for future reference. Overall, a lovely relaxed, and inspiring way to spend the day. I’ll definitely be putting more of the blending ideas to use at home.