Handmade Whipped Vegan Body Butter main features
- 100% natural ingredients – nut allergy free (no Almond oil used), petrochemicals free, no mineral or no palm oils used to make the Vegan Body Butter.
- Ideal Vegan Beauty gift as no beeswax or animal products are used to make the Vegan Body Butter or nor it is tested on animals.
- Organic Shea Butter & Organic Cocoa Butter are blended with Sunflower oil & Olive oil so the Vegan Body Butter will melt in contact with the skin.
- Suitable as a Body Moisturiser and as a Hand Cream as the handmade whipped Vegan Body Butter will deeply nourish and moisturise your skin especially dry or sun damaged or sore or rough skin.
- NO Coconut oil used as the smell can be overpowering.
- NO Wheatgerm oil used so suitable for gluten intolerant/celiac people.
- The Vegan Body Butter can also be used in Beauty or Complementary Therapies e.g. Foot or Hand Massage or Indian head massage – to massage neck & shoulders.
- Ideal to use if a client wishes to avoid products that contain beeswax or lanolin.
- The Vegan Body Butters are produced in small batches in order to retain freshness.
- Avoid using in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- For External use only.
- The Aluminum jar is ethical as you can reuse or recycle the jar.
The handmade Vegan Body Butter is smooth and creamy when applied as a Body Moisturiser to the skin. Massage the Body Butter gently into the skin after a shower or a bath. The handmade Vegan Body Butter has been whipped so goes on the skin smoothly and without leaving an oily residue. After using the nourishing Vegan Body Butter for a few days, it will leave your skin silky smooth and soft.
Skin benefits of shea butter & cocoa butter, olive oil & sunflower oil
- Intensely Moisturising due to Vitamin A, D and E content
- Helps improve skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Sun damaged skin, Dry skin and Sore chapped skin
- Helps to prevent stretch marks
- Helps to keep tattoos moisturised.
As the Organic Shea Butter and the Organic Cocoa Butter are blended with Sunflower oil and Olive oil, the Body Butter will melt in contact with the skin. The Body Butter is thicker in consistency to a Body lotion (Body lotions contain water) so it will deeply moisturise the skin which is especially beneficial for dry or sun damaged skin. As no water is used to make the Vegan Body Butters, there is no need to add any preservatives or emulsifier. As the Vegan Body Butter contains Olive oil and Organic Cocoa Butter which are high in antioxidants, the shelf life of the Body Butter is 12 months.
How to use in beauty & complementary therapies
The Vegan Body Butter can also be used in Beauty or Complementary Therapies e.g. Foot or Hand Massage or Indian head massage – to massage neck & shoulders. Ideal to use if a client wishes to avoid products that contain beeswax or lanolin.
More information on the handmade vegan body butter
The handmade Vegan Body Butters are produced in small batches in order to retain freshness. The Vegan Body Butter contains NO Wheatgerm oil. Wheatgerm oil is not a safe product for celiacs and gluten intolerant individuals. The Vegan Body Butter contains NO Coconut oil as the smell of Coconut oil can be overpowering.