Muscle Relaxing Massage Balm |Reflexology Balm
- The Muscle Relaxing Massage bam |Reflexology balm is ideal for Body Massage, Reflexology, Sports massage, deep tissue massage, myofascial release, Physiotherapy, Indian head massage, and Thai foot Massage treatments. The massage wax melts in contact with the skin
- Natural ingredients – Lavender, Marjoram, Black Pepper, and Juniper Berry Aromatherapy oils blend to help clients relax and ease muscle pain
- Best massage medium – No mess or spills. Ideal for mobile therapists
- The Massage balms are also proving popular with other professional Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, and Physiotherapists throughout the UK
- Excellent massage wax for massage therapy as the Massage balm has a suitable grip to allow for manipulation of soft tissue and fascia
- Eco- the aluminum tins can be reused or recycled
The Muscle Relaxing Massage Balm|Reflexology Balm contains Lavender, Marjoram, Juniper Berry, and Black Pepper Aromatherapy Essential oils. This Aromatherapy blend helps to ease muscle pain and tired muscles.
The Muscle Relaxing Massage Balm|Reflexology Balms are hand-poured and the Aromatherapy Essential oils are added individually to each tin to ensure equal distribution of Aromatherapy oils. The Massage Balm/Wax provides a strong grip and has a low glide thus allowing massage strokes to flow easily. They contain No Wheatgerm oil. Wheatgerm oil is not a safe product for celiacs and gluten-intolerant individuals.
Me -Time Massage balms have been tested to ensure that they are safe to be applied topically to the skin.
Ideal massage medium – No mess or spills.
Ideal for mobile therapists as massage waxes are pre-blended (no need to carry both Massage oils & Aromatherapy oils) & no leaky Massage oils in bags.
The Aromatherapy Massage Balm contains 100% natural ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil (Sweet Almond oil), Olea europaea Oil (Olive oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential oil, Origanum marjorana (Marjoram ) Essential oil, Juniperus communist (Juniper Berry) Essential oil and Piper nigrum(Black Pepper) Essential oil.
Avoid using during pregnancy.
Me-Time Massage balms have been created by Geraldine McCullagh, owner of Me-Time Therapies who has over 25 years of experience in blending Aromatherapy oils. Geraldine is a qualified Clinical Aromatherapist.