My handmade Vegan Body Butter is now selling on Amazon.co.uk. The main features of the Body Butter are
- 100% natural ingredients – nut allergy free (no Almond oil used), petrochemicals free, no mineral or no palm oils used to make the Vegan Body Butter. Safe to use on Sensitive skin.
- Suitable as a Body Moisturiser and as a Hand Cream as the Body Butter will deeply nourish and moisturise your skin especially dry or sun damaged or sore or rough skin.(such as around the nostrils after a cold/hayfever).
- Suitable for a Male or Female Vegan gift or vegan skincare as no beeswax or animal products used to make the Vegan Body Butter or nor it is tested on animals.
- Economical as the Gender-Neutral Citrus fragrance (Bergamot, Grapefruit and Lemon ) will be popular with the whole family so you will be cutting down on buying both male and female fragrance body lotions.
- Organic Shea Butter & Organic Cocoa Butter are blended with Sunflower oil & Olive oil so the Body Butter will melt in contact with the skin. NO Coconut oil used as the smell can be overpowering.
VEGAN BODY BUTTER DESCRIPTION
The Vegan Body Butter is smooth and creamy when applied as a Body Moisturiser to the skin. Massage the Body Butter gently into the skin after a shower or a bath. The Vegan Body Butter has been whipped so goes on the skin smoothly and without leaving an oily residue. After using the nourishing Vegan Body Butter for a few days, it will leave your skin silky smooth and soft.
SKIN BENEFITS OF SHEA BUTTER & COCOA BUTTER, OLIVE OIL & SUNFLOWER OIL
• Intensely Moisturising due to Vitamin A, D and E content
• Helps improve skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Sun damaged skin, Dry skin and Sore chapped skin
• Helps to prevent stretch marks
• Helps to keep tattoos moisturised.
As the Organic Shea Butter and the Organic Cocoa Butter are blended with Sunflower oil and Olive oil, the Body Butter will melt in contact with the skin. The Body Butter is thicker in consistency to a Body lotion (Body lotions contain water) so it will deeply moisturise the skin which is especially beneficial for dry or sun damaged skin. As no water is used to make the Vegan Body Butters, there is no need to add any preservatives or emulsifier. As the Vegan Body Butter contains Olive oil and Organic Cocoa Butter which are high in antioxidants, the shelf life of the Body Butter is 12 months.
HOW TO USE IN BEAUTY & COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES
The Vegan Body Butter can also be used in Beauty or Complementary Therapies e.g. Foot or Hand Massage or Indian head massage – to massage neck & shoulders. Ideal to use if a client wishes to avoid products that contain beeswax or lanolin.
MORE INFORMATION ON THE VEGAN BODY BUTTER
The Vegan Body Butters are produced in small batches in order to retain freshness. The Vegan Body Butter contains NO Wheatgerm oil. Wheatgerm oil is not a safe product for celiacs and gluten intolerant individuals. The Vegan Body Butter contains NO Coconut oil as the smell of Coconut oil can be overpowering.
Avoid using in the first trimester of pregnancy.
For External use only.
The Aluminum jar is ethical as you can reuse or recycle the jar.
The Vegan Body Butter on Amazon.co.uk
When you purchase the Vegan Body Butter, the order will be fulfilled by Amazon.co.uk. If you are an Amazon Prime customer, the delivery is free. Amazon.co.uk is now shipping from their UK warehouses to customers with mailing addresses in 26 EU countries: Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden. It means that you can send a gift directly to a family member or friend directly from Amazon to one of these 26 countries.
Here is the link to purchase on Amazon.co.uk – Vegan Body Butter – Me-Time Therapies