Complementary Therapy Courses Edinburgh & Lothians
The Complementary Therapy Courses are held throughout the year. Geraldine McCullagh is a qualified and insured trainer. She has an Advanced Certificate in Teaching.
The short therapy courses are taught just outside Edinburgh in Musselburgh, East Lothian.
Here are the Complementary Therapy Training courses available
More information about Complementary Therapy Training Courses
The classes are open to anyone wishing to experience a fun day(s) learning a new skill.
For you to have an enjoyable learning experience, I
- Teach small groups so you get individual attention. The maximum on the course is 6.
- Teach the courses from my home so a more relaxing environment to learn in.
- Provide a nutritious lunch for everyone so don’t have to make your own lunch in the morning.
- Provide detailed manuals and all products during the training days.
- Provide support via e: mail/phone after each course to answer any of your queries.
Geraldine McCullagh has been teaching Therapy Training courses for 21 years. Her aim is to make learning a fun and enjoyable experience for you whilst learning a new skill. Detailed manuals and all materials are provided at no additional charges.
The short-day courses are a great way for you to experience therapies (Indian Head Massage course and the Hand Reflexology course) and also to learn more about using natural plant-based ingredients in the 1-day Aromatherapy and Make your Own Skincare classes.
The 4-week Mindfulness classes are being held at The Fisherrow Centre, in Musselburgh.
If you wish to e: mail me for more information about the Complementary Therapy courses or buy a course as a Gift Voucher, click on Contact
Credit card payments are accepted.
Testimonial from E.Balfour, Scottish Borders
“What a Wonderful Way to Embrace your Inner Self with Love and Kindness. I am so grateful that I discovered her courses.
This is how I describe ‘Geraldine McCullagh’